San Diego Harbor Tour
- Choose 1 or 2 hour tour
- North, South or Full Harbor
- Indoor & Outdoor Seating
- Tours run daily, all year long
- NEW Free WiFi*
*WiFi is available on the Spirit of San Diego only at this time. Vessels may change without notice.
We were entertained the whole time. The views were magnificent, nothing like you can see from shore.
We saw dolphins, submarines, jet planes and seals... What more can you ask for on vacation in San Diego?!
What a great way to see San Diego from the water. I highly recommend this tour if you're a resident of San Diego or a tourist visiting for the first time.
Wonderful 2 hour cruise of both North and South trips. Every detail, from staff on board to cruise amenities, actual scenery and experience was FIRST CLASS!
Excellent scenery and plenty of photo opportunities! I learned more about San Diego during the narration and I'm a native!
|1 Hour Tour (North or South)||2 Hour Tour (Full Bay)|
Boards 15 minutes prior to departure, all cruises are weather permitting. *Summer Only (Memorial Day Weekend - September 28th)
Harbor Tour Routes
Before You Depart
- Please be sure to allow enough travel time to arrive at our docks 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The sun is always predictable, so don't forget sunscreen and a hat.
- Our ship has comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Refreshments are available on board for purchase.
- Our boats fill up quickly! Reservations will be made based upon availability.
- Guests with wheelchairs can access the vessel and interior main deck. However, the exterior top deck and the restrooms are not ramp accessible.
- For more, visit our FAQ.