Kids Cruise Free in October!
Two children free per paid adult on all 1 and 2 hour San Diego Harbor Tours. Valid for children 12 and under.
|1 Hour Tour (North or South)||2 Hour Tour (Full Bay)|
Boards 15 minutes prior to departure, all cruises are weather permitting. *Summer Only (Memorial Day Weekend - September 30th)
Before You Depart
- Please be sure to allow enough travel time to arrive at our docks 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The sun is always predictable, so don't forget sunscreen and a hat.
- Our ship has comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Refreshments are available on board for purchase.
- Our boats fill up quickly! Reservations will be made based upon availability.
- Guests with wheelchairs can access the vessel and interior main deck. However, the exterior top deck and the restrooms are not ramp accessible.
- For more, visit our FAQ.
Harbor Tour RoutesNorth Highlights:
- The San Diego skyline, Star of India and the iconic ships of the Maritime Museum, Harbor Island, Shelter Island and North Island Naval Air Station.
- U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier, U.S. Navy Surface Fleet, Coronado waterfront, Naval Amphibious Base Coronado (home of the Navy SEAL's) and the Coronado Bay Bridge.