Ride the Flagship Ferry
Serving San Diego visitors and tourists alike
Take a nostalgic 15-minute ride across the bay to Coronado. Two ferry routes service Coronado from San Diego, with departures from Broadway Pier and the San Diego Convention Center. Once across you’ll arrive at the Coronado Ferry Landing, a waterfront marketplace full of over 25 unique shops and restaurants, and convenient access to all that Coronado ofers.
Taking the ferry to work? Commuters ride FREE during early commuter hours between 5:40am and 8:50am. You will also receive a return ticket to use that afternoon. For more information, view the Commuter Ferry Schedule.
Broadway Pier Schedule
Daily ferry service between Coronado Ferry Landing and Broadway Pier, located at 900 N. Harbor Drive in San Diego. Runs every hour.From Broadway Pier
- First departure: 9:00am
- Departs every hour on the hour (9:00, 10:00, 11:00, etc.)
- Last departure: 9:00pm (10:00pm on Friday & Saturday)
- First departure: 9:30am
- Departs every hour on the half-hour (9:30, 10:30, 11:30, etc.)
- Last departure: 9:30pm (10:30pm on Friday & Saturday)
Convention Center Schedule
Daily ferry service between Coronado Ferry Landing and San Diego Convention Center (5th Avenue). Runs every 30 minutes.From Convention Center
- First departure: 9:25am
- Departs at :25 and :55 past the hour (9:25, 9:55, 10:25, etc.)
- Last departure: 9:55pm (10:55pm on Friday & Saturday)
- First departure: 9:10am
- Departs at :10 and :40 past the hour (9:10, 9:40, 10:10, etc.)
- Last departure: 9:40pm (10:40pm on Friday & Saturday)
Take The Ferry To Petco Park
The ferry gives baseball fans a unique opportunity to arrive at the Padres game by boat. Take the ferry from Coronado for a beautifully scenic ride and avoid traffic and parking hassles around the stadium. Note: Be sure to check the schedule and make proper arrangements as the baseball game may extend later than the last scheduled departure.
Before you go
- Bring your bicycle with you for no extra charge. Space is limited.
- We allow Segways on the ferry, space permitting
- Sorry to your pets. Only service animals are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed on the ferry at any time
Resources for schools and educators
Coronado is serviced by ferry from two convenient locations in downtown San Diego: Broadway Pier and San Diego Convention Center. In Coronado, the ferry stops at the Coronado Ferry Landing just north of the bridge.
Coronado Ferry Landing Shops
Just steps from the ferry dock in Coronado, you'll discover a charming collection of shops, art galleries and restaurants known as the Coronado Ferry Landing. Stroll the friendly paths lined with palm trees and enjoy the distinctive architecture and beautiful views of San Diego across the water.
There are more than twenty shops to explore, featuring gifts, beachwear, fine art, collectibles and much more. There is truly something for everyone. The Ferry Landing frequently hosts live music and a Farmers Market every Tuesday.