Set sail with a San Diego original. Our family business, Flagship Cruises & Events, has been serving and entertaining San Diego since 1915. We own and operate San Diego’s largest and finest fleet, ranging from luxury yachts to the Patriot, our 2,800-horsepower jet boat, to the iconic Coronado Ferry. We take great pride in our superior service and staff. We are always on the lookout for great people to add to our team. If you are looking for a unique work environment where you can further develop customer service skills and grow in the maritime industry this may be the opportunity for you. Training is available. We operate a drug free work environment and this position requires participation in a random drug and alcohol test program.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Set up and break down of dining room.
• Taking order using Toast POS system.
• Delivering food and beverages to guests.
• Maintain clean work area/ bussing.
• Must be able to pass random drug and alcohol screenings.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalence Certificate required.
• Background in restaurants, banquets or special events serving.
• Available all major holidays.
To apply please click on link below or apply in person at our Ticket Booth located at 990 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, 92101.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Competitive, based on experience